ROAD TO SVELTI

Marso 17, 2018





I've had bad acne since my 2nd year in highschool, and I have tried different acne-fighting products which were recommended by family and friends, while some were just products I've seen on television or social media. I think I have used almost a hundred products just to get rid of my acne and I even asked my parents if I could get a facial but they thought back then that I was still too young to have one.

When I finally reached college, I've decided to push thru with the facial in a newly opened derma clinic near my school - that was my first time. I bought all the expensive topical medicines from their clinic which they recommended for my acne. I tried it for about a month but saw no improvement, it even got worse. After seeing the results, I went to different derma clinics, and just like the first experience, I bought all recommended products but I ended up with the same negative result.

My college life was completely a burden, there goes my college shenanigans and then there's my bad acne. I even once decided to just hide my acne using band-aid just so I wouldn't see them. They're just adding the stress I'm getting from school.  

I had so much acne from my sophomore year 'til college that left my skin with lots of pimple marks and never ending active acne. Because of these, I had to use cosmetic products to cover them. Well, yeah it faded but its hard to conceal. I can still see bumps on my face - I swear, my face before was the worst. 

Being a blogger, its hard for me to attend events with that kind of condition. I really had to fully cover my face with foundations and concealers. Almost 3-4 layers just to have that flawless face but since we're in a tropical country and I have an oily skin, I really had to do retouch every hour because I didn't want people to see how bad my face was. It was hard. I had to spend 1-2 hours just to prep up my skin. Worst! 

I am really thankful for what SVELTI did to me. They truly changed my life. From 1-2 hours of face preparation, I'm now just down to 5 minutes. From 3-4 layers of concealers and foundations, I'm now just using a tinted sunscreen which is good for the skin. And also from being insecure and less confident, I have now become more proud and more confident. All of these are because of you, SVELTI. I've never been this happy and grateful because you truly took care of my skin for almost a year now.

I can affirm that my skin really changed a lot after months of working with SVELTI. My acne is not as worse as before. My pimple pops out only when I am stress and having lack of sleep. My acne marks really faded, and even some of it are no longer visible! I got less oily face and I learned how to take care of my skin as well by using the products they gave me. 

What I love about SVELTI is that they really care about you. They are not after the money you will pay but they are after the service they will give you. They will really look for the problem and have it fixed. They won't just do random services to their clients but rather they really check things through before recommending proper products and treatments. That's why I love SVELTI.

Oh another thing, they have the nicest place and staffs ever! It's definitely a plus for me when the staffs are nice to their clients. I really feel how warm they are to their customers. Words are not enough to express how I love this place! If I were to recommend a trusted derma clinic, SVELTI is my number one!

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Search

GET IN TOUCH

Pangalan

Email *

Mensahe *

WHO IS JP?

"JP" IS A GRADUATE OF BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY. HE LOVES TO INSPIRE EVERYONE THROUGH HIS SENSE OF FASHION AND ART. JOIN HIM ON HIS ADVENTURES IN THIS WORLD FULL OF STYLES.