The New Tokyo Tokyo Burgers

Marso 25, 2018

I have never been a fan of burgers, because I really find them hassle to eat. Yes, I'm an OC type of person. But I have exceptions! Especially if a burger is really delicious like the New Signature Burger Series from Tokyo Tokyo! 

I love how Tokyo Tokyo continues to reinvent classic dishes. I admit, I'm not adventurous when it comes to food. I only eat what I have tried. But these Japanese burgers really got my Filipino taste buds! They are awesome!


Aside from the Wagyu cheese Burgers, Tokyo Tokyo also introduces the Mozza Furai Wagyu Burger, which is my personal favorite and the Best Chicken Teriyaki Burger which is also my favorite! I can say both of them are really good. 

For only P195 yep! You read it right! You can experience the gooeyness of mozzarella patty coated in Japanese crumbs in the Mozza Furrai Wagyu Burger layered with Sriracha mayo, a bed of lettuce, Wagyu beef patty, sliced cheese and Mozzarella patty covered in a cheese-flavored batter goodness sandwiched in a soft brioche bun. It is a new unique take on the typical cheeseburger that you certainly need to try. I'm actually craving for it while typing this! I swear you must try this one. I’m a straightforward type of person and would never tell it’s my favorite unless it’s really good!


On the other hand, if a well-balanced flavor with the perfect combination of ingredients is what you are looking for, then get a hold of Tokyo Tokyo’s Best Chicken Teriyaki Burger. For P175, you get to taste a generous and premium signature chicken teriyaki grilled the 
Japanese way filled with sliced cream cheese and lettuce all in a soft brioche bun. This one is the bomb! It’s not your typical Chicken Teriyaki that everyone knows. This flavor will really tickle your taste buds.



So, if you are thinking what to pair it with. Their new burgers are best partnered with fries, potato balls or onion rings with their famous red iced. 
Now it’s your turn to try the Mozza Furai Wagyu Burger and Best Chicken Teriyaki Burger only at Tokyo Tokyo!

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Search

GET IN TOUCH

Pangalan

Email *

Mensahe *

WHO IS JP?

"JP" IS A GRADUATE OF BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY. HE LOVES TO INSPIRE EVERYONE THROUGH HIS SENSE OF FASHION AND ART. JOIN HIM ON HIS ADVENTURES IN THIS WORLD FULL OF STYLES.