BAI HOTEL CEBU

Pebrero 19, 2018

Its my first time in Cebu and I stayed in this world class hotel, Bai Hotel. I can say that this hotel has the finest architecture, interior, furnitures, food, and their staff was really accommodating.

Never knew that my stay would be this smooth and relaxing. It felt like I'm in my own house. All things I needed while staying was there, and I like it. I had no worries when I was staying here. 

I also love their wide selection of food from breakfast to dinner. They got restaurants inside the hotel for your choices of food. The steak was really good! 

Also loved the pool area that has the beautiful view of the whole Mandaue City. The hotel is accessible from the airport. You can ride a Grab or Uber or you may request a service from the hotel. 


My Cebu trip was great and I am really thankful to Bai Hotel Cebu for making this a page in my life. I am recommending this hotel when you're in Cebu! They got you! 







All thoughts, as always, are my own.
Photos are taken using my Fujifilm X-A3
Follow me on Instagram @jpbdeleon

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Search

GET IN TOUCH

Pangalan

Email *

Mensahe *

WHO IS JP?

"JP" IS A GRADUATE OF BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY. HE LOVES TO INSPIRE EVERYONE THROUGH HIS SENSE OF FASHION AND ART. JOIN HIM ON HIS ADVENTURES IN THIS WORLD FULL OF STYLES.