Getting Rid of One of my Insecurities, Dandruff

Disyembre 14, 2018


When I entered college, I lacked the confidence to face people. In fact, I made few friends back then. Why? I was so shy, to the point that I just wanted to be alone. I felt like I had a personality problem, plus, I had a really bad case of dandruff. Dandruff was just one of my greatest insecurities in those days, and I can say that I lost confidence because of it.

I had the worst dandruff. It was flaky and big. Whenever I scratched my head, it looked like sand was falling down from my hair. It was so embarrassing for friends to see the snowy pieces shedding from my scalp; I couldn't bear being told that I had some on my shoulders. I also couldn't move much, because I was worried about the dandruff falling from my hair.
To sum it up, I found it extremely hard to move and to live with dandruff. It really affected my lifestyle and also my well-being.

In response, I went to some extreme ends to cure my dandruff problem. But I didn't have to go far to find a solution. One day, I attended an event in Watsons where the topic centered on hair problems. Afterward, they gave us a loot bag full of hair products. Among the items inside was a bottle of Moringa-O2 shampoo and conditioner.

I tried it because it stated in the bottle that it was a herbal product. It's infused with Malunggay, Olive Oil and Omega from Sunflower Oil: ingredients that are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that deeply nourish and moisture hair and scalp.

Moringa-O2 brings together nature’s powerful multivitamins in one bottle: I found that it gently moisturizes, softens, and doesn't strip off hair's and scalp's essential oils. Which is great! It also contains Rosebay extract which nourishes the scalp and helps reduce dandruff flakes with continued use.

I used Moringa-O2 every day and night, whenever I took a bath. Within a week of starting its use, I could clearly see that I was getting rid of my dandruff! Yes! When I scratched my scalp, I could no longer see flaky pieces falling from my hair. (If ever there was, it was invisible to my naked eye.) I could also move more freely, because I no longer worried about dandruff falling on my shoulders. MoringaO2 shampoo and conditioner is the holy grail to the dandruff problem!
I also want to spill the beans: I’m using their Moringa-O2 Herbal Hair, Scalp & Skin Therapy Oil as well. It has a powerful combination of Malunggay, Olive and Omega (Sunflower) oils. It has many vitamins and minerals that help produce a healthier and more moisturized scalp. It also helps minimize dandruff, itchy scalp and hair fall. Finally, it also helps repair and revitalize weak and damaged hair. (Not just hair - I even use it on my cracked lips!)


I heartily recommend making the big switch to herbal products. They can help you with your insecurities. If you ask me, I personally recommend Moringa-O2 products! #ReachForMore #ReachForMoringaO2

You Might Also Like

0 (mga) komento

Search

GET IN TOUCH

Pangalan

Email *

Mensahe *

WHO IS JP?

"JP" IS A GRADUATE OF BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN PSYCHOLOGY. HE LOVES TO INSPIRE EVERYONE THROUGH HIS SENSE OF FASHION AND ART. JOIN HIM ON HIS ADVENTURES IN THIS WORLD FULL OF STYLES.